Cloud Farmer is unapologetically proud of what we do – hassle-free digital recording for farmers. Our business is growing and our team is too: we’re looking for a marketing star to be an important part of our next phase.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Marketing campaigns and lead generation activities
- Managing and implementing our digital marketing strategy
- Content planning and creation
- Creating marketing collateral
- Managing our referral programme
- Managing our social and digital agency relationships
- Managing the Cloud Farmer Marketing Budget
- And thinking outside the square. We’ve got a great brand and a huge opportunity in front of us. We know farmers and understand their challenges – how can you help every NZ Sheep & Beef farmer understand the difference that Cloud Farmer can make to their business?
We’re looking for a marketing expert who can commit to up to 30 hours per week. We’ve got heaps to do but we know that part-time work often fits alongside other responsibilities – your family or your farm or maybe even both. We’re flexible to finding an arrangement that works for both of us.
Cloud Farmer is based in Waipukurau and for at least part of the week, we’d like you to be too. We value time spent together working face-to-face. Our Marketing Manager also supports our Sales, Business Development and Customer Support teams.
Some of the skills and previous experience we’re looking for are:
- A passion for the Sheep and Beef industry and helping farmers
- Previous Service or SaaS marketing experience, including planning, campaign management and advertising.
- Digital marketing expertise. A sound understanding of the digital landscape will be important for planning and executing campaigns, and day-to-day management of the Cloud Farmer website and social channels.
- An ability to write great content that enables, educates and empowers farmers, whilst being down to earth and relatable.
- A can-do attitude and a love of getting the bit between your teeth and using your energy and enthusiasm to help make our company fly.
- Budget management experience.
- A real team player. We’re passionate about our business and we’re not afraid to roll our sleeves up and help each other get the job done. Being able to get stuck in and support each other is an important part of what we do.
You don’t need to be a farmer or have worked with farmers to do this job: but we’d love it if you were. Farmers deal with a unique set of challenges and our business is all about making their lives easier. Understanding those challenges – and the kinds of people who take them on – will give you a great headstart for marketing our business.
We’re a small company that loves punching above our weight and the immense satisfaction that comes from making a difference to farmers’ lives. Want to be a part of our adventure? Find out more by contacting Gretchen on 021 668 970 or send your CV and a covering letter including details on why you think you’d be great for the role to email@example.com