Cloud Farmer is unapologetically proud of what we do – hassle-free digital recording for farmers. We’re looking for someone to fill this pivotal position in our business. This is a dual role and ideally we are looking for someone who can switch between the two roles as they are intertwined, but we’re big believers that there’s no point putting a square peg into a round hole so we are also open to other solutions.
Customer Success Manager approx. 12 – 15 hours/week
We reckon this is a really enjoyable job. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for managing relationships with our existing clients. You’re their first point of contact and there to support them if they have any queries. You’re also responsible for supporting them on their journey to becoming Cloud Farmer champions and helping them to extract maximum value from Cloud Farmer including creating videos, email campaigns, creating call cycles, identifying and nurturing champions and other creative endeavours aimed at upskilling and embedding Cloud Farmer users as long term, satisfied clients
- You need to love dealing with people. If you love dealing with farmers (predominately sheep, beef & deer) and understand their challenges then that’s even better as you’ll spend a lot of your time chatting to them on the phone and via zoom.
- Great communication skills – you need to be confident in picking up the phone, crafting emails & digital newsletters for your clients and have an ability to foster trusted relationships with our clients.
- Technically confident – at Cloud Farmer we pride ourselves on how simple Cloud Farmer is to use, but some of our clients aren’t confident with technology so it’s up to you to support them. What are your skills like at explaining to your Mum how to use her computer or to download an app?
- Good attention to detail – your role will include some system customisation and data entry on behalf of clients.
General Accounts & Administrative Duties approx. 12 – 15 hours/week
The Accounts Manager role is responsible for carrying out the general accounts and administration duties to support the day to day running of the company. Duties include:
- Managing internal accounting requirements including invoicing, payroll, debtor management, budgets, cashflow and bank reconciliations.
- Liaising with the accountant re end of year, GST and other queries
- Responsible for the data integrity of our CRM system
- Customising, data entry and general administration as required.
You will need to be familiar with xero & payroll systems and have previous accounts and admin experience.
There’s plenty of variety in these roles and a chance for you to really own your role and the success of our existing clients. We’re flexible to finding an arrangement that works for both of us and we know that part-time work often fits alongside other responsibilities – your family or your farm or maybe even both. Cloud Farmer is based in Waipukurau and for at least part of the week, we’d like you to be too. We value time spent together working face-to-face in the office, although due to farmers availability there is the option to do some hours in the evenings and early mornings.
Some of the skills and previous experience we’re looking for are:
- A passion for the Sheep and Beef industry and helping farmers.
- A can-do attitude and a love of getting the bit between your teeth and using your energy and enthusiasm to help make our company fly.
- A real team player. We’re passionate about our business and we’re not afraid to roll our sleeves up and help each other get the job done. Being able to get stuck in and support each other is an important part of what we do.
- You don’t need to be a farmer or have worked with farmers to do this job: but we’d love it if you were. Farmers deal with a unique set of challenges and our business is all about making their lives easier. Understanding those challenges – and the kinds of people who take them on – will give you a great headstart within our business.
We’re a small company that loves punching above our weight and the immense satisfaction that comes from making a difference to farmers’ lives. Want to be a part of our adventure? Find out more by sending your CV and a covering letter including details on why you think you’d be great for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org